- 1 year fixed term
- Based in Geelong
- Leading a culture that promotes alignment to values and human centred design approaches
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and consultative skills with the ability to converse and influence a diverse group of stakeholders (internal and external) to achieve a desired outcome
- Extensive experience in leadership/management with excellent time management, prioritisation, organisational and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to lead in an ambiguous environment where a responsive and flexible approach is required to ensure changing priorities and competing demands are met
- Extensive experience and/or knowledge in the health, compensation or disability sector
- Lead a high functioning team and flexible resources that will design, develop and implement key activities that are imperative to the successful transition of future operating functions for health, disability and recovery services
- Identify and collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to support successful development and implementation of recovery initiatives and provider management performance objectives
- Lead high level internal and external stakeholder engagement to support the successful delivery of WorkSafe 2030 initiatives and other business priorities
- Actively promote and practice WorkSafe values while contributing to a culture that promotes client centricity and focuses on prevention
- A tertiary qualification(s) in health or related project/business management field
Transformation Enablement ManagerGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
The Transformation Enablement Manager is responsible for leading key initiatives across Recovery, Planning & Performance to ensure we achieve the ambitious objectives of our 2030 strategy. The role is responsible for the leadership of the Transformation Enablement team, ensuring the successful development and implementation of key priorities that will support the transformation of the Recovery, Planning & Performance functions into WorkSafe’s future operating model. This role forms part of a flexible resource pool able to mobilise quickly to ensure the delivery of initiatives to enable a successful transition to WorkSafe’s future operating model.
This position is based in the new Geelong Office.
Skills and experience
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm Friday 22nd of November 2019. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Jess Richardson on firstname.lastname@example.org
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we’re committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
Come and join a progressive and rewarding business to protect our workers and returning them home safely every day. If you want to make a difference, WorkSafe is a great step in a rewarding and satisfying career.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Executive / Corporate Strategy - Strategy & Planning
Reference ID: JR000094
Date Posted: 09/11/2019