- $106,816.00 per annum + superannuation
- Full Time, Fixed Term until 26th March 2021
- Geelong Location
- Support the development, implementation and evaluation of health initiatives aligned to the objectives of WorkSafe 2030
- Support the development and implementation of predictive data analysis and dashboard reporting for health and disability services
- Assist with the development, ongoing management and reporting of provider contracts including tender processes
- Contribute to internal and external stakeholder forums and prepare communications to present key information and/or gather and analyse consumer or business requirements
- Be flexible to support projects, key divisional and business planning meetings, continuous improvement and strategy alignment initiatives
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal and consultative skills
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills and an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong experience in executing quality written reports, briefs, presentations, training and strategic communications
- Comprehensive understanding of the legal, policy and the operational environment (health and/or insurance) and proven ability to deliver improvement initiatives and programs of work supported by research, analysis and customer needs
- Intermediate computer skills in Word, Excel, Project Management applications, PowerPoint, Salesforce and Outlook.
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s) in a health, disability or program management field
Recovery Performance OfficerGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
The Recovery Performance Officer is responsible for supporting the Recovery, Planning & Performance division in delivering key initiatives to ensure we achieve the ambitious objectives of our 2030 strategy. The role will work directly with coordinators to drive development, evaluation of initiatives that improve the recovery outcomes for our customers. This role will be part of a flexible pool of resources that is responsible for discrete programs of work. Some of the responsibilities include:
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm, Wednesday 22nd January 2020. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency may apply for this position. You will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Jessica Richardson at Jessica_richardson@worksafe.vic.gov.au
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we’re committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
WorkSafe 2030 will ensure that WorkSafe Victoria remains at the forefront of workplace health and safety, and meets the community’s high expectations in relation to managing the workers’ compensation scheme at a time of rapid workplace change. WorkSafe 2030’s prevention-led approach will save lives and reduce injuries. It will deliver affordable premiums and lower administration costs for employers, freeing up their time and resources.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Health & Safety - Project Officers
Reference ID: JR000118
Date Posted: 07/01/2020