- $106,816 per annum + Superannuation
- Fixed Term Opportunity until 30 August 2020
- Geelong Location
- Working with the Manager, Marketing to plan, develop, implement and evaluate targeted 'through the line' evidence-based campaigns in line with business objectives and priorities including behaviour change, awareness and promotional campaigns
- Independently manage allocated campaigns from concept through to implementation and reporting
- Working collaboratively with the Social Research team to ensure all activities are evidence-based and thoroughly evaluated and that insights are effectively translated into marketing activity
- The ability to build effective working relationships, with highly developed influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience developing 'through the line' evidence-based campaigns to meet defined objectives in a politically sensitive environment, across digital and traditional channels
- Strong experience in media planning and buying and sound knowledge of media reporting measurements across traditional and digital media
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or another related discipline
Marketing and Communications AdvisorGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
The Marketing and Communications Advisor works with the Senior Marketing and Communications Advisers and Manager, Marketing along with the broader External Affairs Division to deliver marketing campaigns to ensure consistency and integration of programs and messages. This role is also responsible for:
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
Your communication and attention to detail skills are the key to your success in this role. You are a team orientated person who enjoys delivering, leading and making an impact with your team. You will also possess:
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm, Thursday 23rd January 2020. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency may apply for this position. You will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Katherine Bray on (03) 4243 8895.
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we're committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
WorkSafe 2030 will ensure that WorkSafe Victoria remains at the forefront of workplace health and safety, and meets the community's high expectations in relation to managing the workers' compensation scheme at a time of rapid workplace change. WorkSafe 2030's prevention-led approach will save lives and reduce injuries. It will deliver affordable premiums and lower administration costs for employers, freeing up their time and resources.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Communications Advisor_job ad.docx
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Communications, Marketing & Media - Marketing Communications
Reference ID: KB000032
Date Posted: 10/01/2020