- $128,601.00 per annum + superannuation
- Permanent, Full Time
- Geelong Location
- Delivery with a high level of autonomy in one or more projects simultaneously: for example self-insurer entries and exits, internal audit management actions, inter jurisdictional scanning; annual premium renewal cycle and operational process and system replacement.
- Participate and provide strategic advice in prioritisation of complex and high value initiatives and project planning.
- Undertake research and apply complex concepts to analyse and provide strategic recommendations to improve client experience of self-insurer and premiums services.
- Identify and respond to new and emerging strategic issues impacting on the operating environment.
- Initiate, establish and maintain key strategic relationships with a broad range of internal, external stakeholders and external vendors.
- Significant experience in undertaking analysis, research and providing insights.
- Extensive experience in implementing strategic and innovative products, program and process improvements.
- Strong ability to deal with ambiguity to lead projects and achieve objectives.
- Understanding and prior application of project management methodologies, with exposure to innovation projects, and or utilising agile methodology.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills.
Senior Project LeadGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
As the Senior Project Lead you will be responsible for the development and delivery of key operational projects, products and processes across the Insurance Division. The role will focus on developing and overseeing performance management frameworks with a focus on self-insurers and premium related to large employers.
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
You will be a highly organised and innovative individual who can work both collaboratively and autonomously as a part of project team. Your communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills are well developed as stakeholder engagement is key within the role.
Relevant Project Management and/or qualifications or like.
Relevant qualifications in economics, business, statistics, and/or mathematics, or other relevant field.
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm, Tuesday 19th November 2019. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency may apply for this position. You will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Gemma Simpson on (03) 9940 4531.
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we’re committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
WorkSafe 2030 will ensure that WorkSafe Victoria remains at the forefront of workplace health and safety, and meets the community’s high expectations in relation to managing the workers’ compensation scheme at a time of rapid workplace change. WorkSafe 2030’s prevention-led approach will save lives and reduce injuries. It will deliver affordable premiums and lower administration costs for employers, freeing up their time and resources.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
PD - Senior Project Lead.pdf
Category: Insurance - Management
Reference ID: GS000192
Date Posted: 06/11/2019