- $106, 816 per annum + Super
- Full Time, Fixed Term (December 2021)
- Geelong location
- You will be collaborating with the members of the team assigned to the project in the scooping, design and development of the project.
- You will undertake work identified in project plans and/or co-ordinate with other business partners, implementation or service delivery areas. Report on progress against the project plan.
- Using the results of research and analysis or program review, develop recommendations or identify opportunities for improved project outcomes
- You will comply with WorkSafe OHS policy and procedure and legislative requirements.
- The role will involve working with internal business partners to prepare information to be utilised by the project team to educate and support internal and external stakeholders.
- You will possess technical expertise and knowledge of the operational environment and the particular business or industry sector.
- You will have a high level of communication skills (written and oral), including facilitation of groups, the ability to give advice and information and to be able to interpret existing legislation and policy.
- You will work collaboratively with internal business partners and members of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver assigned projects.
- You will have had experience with Mental health programs
Project OfficerGeelong VIC, Australia
SUMMARY / SELLING POINT:
Be part of an exciting journey enabling workplaces to proactively create safe and healthy environments to focus on our key mission of "getting Victorians to return home safe everyday"
About the role
Project Officers in the Programs Division form part of a flexible resource pool that work under the direction of a Program Manager. Typically they work in multi-disciplinary project teams to develop, implement, manage and evaluate projects that are designed to enable the Health and Safety Business Unit to deliver the Health and Safety Strategic Priorities.
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
You are an experienced Project Officer who wants to make a difference. Your communication and organisational skills are outstanding - You have a passion for Health & Safety. You are a team oriented person who enjoys delivering an impact on your team and stakeholder.
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm Monday December 16th. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Olio Hayes on oliver_hayes@WorkSafe
WorkSafe Victoria plays a critical role in the lives of Victorian employers and workers - as the state's health and safety regulator and as the manager of Victoria's workers compensation scheme. In both capacities, employers and workers are at the heart of our service.
Our aim is to keep all workplaces healthy and safe, and to deliver high quality care and treatment when workers are injured.
Our goals are to embed in every workplace a proactive, prevention-led approach to health and safety across the state, and to provide a personalised, tailored service for every Victorian who comes into contact with WorkSafe.
Like wearing a seatbelt or putting on sunscreen, "prevention-led" thinking will become automatic every time Victorians step into the workplace.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Project Officer PD.pdf
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Health & Safety - Project Officers
Reference ID: OH000022
Date Posted: 02/12/2019