- $106,816.00 per annum + Super
- Full Time, 2 year fixed term
- Geelong Location
- Implement, manage and coordinate the WorkSafe grants program
- Lead the continuous development of funding proposals with external stakeholders
- Review and evaluate grant applications for compliance and eligibility
- Coordinate the creation and maintenance of acurate grant application records
- Maintain accurate financial management of the various fund programs and reporting these figures through to Senior Leaders and the Executive Committee
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply complex instructions and guidelines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to provide clear, accurate advice
- Demonstrated experience in developing and facilitating robust and transparent decision making processes
- Financial nouse, with the ability to work with financials and figures with ease
- Strong problem identification, analysis and solution development skills
Grants OfficerGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
The External Affairs Division ensures relationships with all levels of government, industry and the community contribute to WorkSafe's ability to lead and deliver on its vision and mission. The Grants Officer is responsible for managing the WorkSafe Grants program and works closely with key internal and external stakeholders across the whole of WorkSafe to ensure the process is transparent, consistent and fair. This position will also:
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
You will have previous experience working in the Grants space with a solid understanding of government processes. You are highly organised and demonstrate exceptional communication skills. You have a passion for stakeholder management with the ability to negotiate outcomes. You are a team orientated person who enjoys making an impact on your team and stakeholder. You will also possess:
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm, Friday 3rd April 2020. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency may apply for this position. You will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Katherine Bray at Katherine_bray@worksafe.vic.gov.au
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we're committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
WorkSafe 2030 will ensure that WorkSafe Victoria remains at the forefront of workplace health and safety, and meets the community's high expectations in relation to managing the workers' compensation scheme at a time of rapid workplace change. WorkSafe 2030's prevention-led approach will save lives and reduce injuries. It will deliver affordable premiums and lower administration costs for employers, freeing up their time and resources.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Grants Officer PD.pdf
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Communications, Marketing & Media - Stakeholder Engagement
Reference ID: KB000057
Date Posted: 23/03/2020