- Permanent Executive Contract
- Based in Geelong
- Executive Remuneration Package
- 5-10+ years in project management / delivery leadership roles with Data & Analytics experience
- Demonstrated high level proficiency to deliver solutions to new projects and initiatives that meet the demands of the business and align with the overall strategy of the organisation within an agile environment
- Highly motivated and commercial self-starter with extensive experience at Portfolio or Senior Project management level and be confident in providing planning, reporting and analysis to assist with executing multi-faceted project strategies.
- Knowledge of big data characteristics and technologies (e.g. AWS platform) - Desirable
- A flexible mindset and approach to project delivery, experimentation and continuous improvement
- Responsible for embedding our new way of working across the portfolio, transforming how we work and driving collaboration to ensure we deliver on our objectives.
- Manage the implementation of an Agile methodology, including processes to ensure ongoing outcomes across Agile activities and ceremonies, deliver resources to project teams, manage work intake and provide training and support on best practices to increase capability across the portfolio
- Accountable to manage the prioritisation and inception process for new initiatives across the IMF portfolio; and develop/further improve delivery processes and agile methodologies;
- Lead a data & analytics portfolio 'as a business' with accountability for the reporting of the data & analytics program delivery, budgets and resource allocation as well as business transformation initiatives
- Drive agility, performance and a safe, sound and secure environment in the way data and analytics are leveraged by stakeholders.
- Support Product Owners in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Actuarial or other technical field)
Manager, Portfolio and DeliveryGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
The Manager, Portfolio Delivery role will be responsible for leading the Intelligence Management Function's Strategic Planning team to drive Agile ways of working, governance controls and delivery capability across the IMF portfolio.
Skills and experience
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm Thursday 27th of February 2020. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Jess Richardson on firstname.lastname@example.org
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we're committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
Come and join a progressive and rewarding business to protect our workers and returning them home safely every day. If you want to make a difference, WorkSafe is a great step in a rewarding and satisfying career.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Category: Innovation - Other
Reference ID: JR000130
Date Posted: 13/02/2020