- 1 year fixed term
- Based in Geelong
- $116,299.00 + superannuation
- Contributing to a culture that promotes alignment to values and human centred design approaches
- Highly developed communication, customer service, interpersonal and consultative skills
- Provide clarity, direction and support to team members and influence stakeholders to an agreed outcome with limited and/or changing structure and parameters
- Demonstrated ability working in an ambiguous environment where a responsive and flexible approach is required to ensure changing priorities and competing demands are met
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills and an ability to work autonomously and meet tight deadlines
- Lead the delivery, development, testing and implementation of recovery initiatives aligned to the objectives of WorkSafe 2030; prevention led and client centric
- Provide subject matter expertise and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure design and delivery of recovery related initiatives meet business and customer needs
- Promote, test and explore the application of human centred design approaches to developing solutions that improve customer experience
- Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the health industries across Victoria, interstate and federally to enable alignment opportunities, alternative courses of action on the provision of products and services as it relates to customer recovery
- A tertiary qualification(s) in health or related project/business management field
- PMI, PMBOK or PRINCE2 certification or Agile methodology
Project CoordinatorGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting Recovery, Planning & Performance in leading key initiatives to ensure we achieve the ambitious objectives of our 2030 strategy. The role is responsible for leading the development, testing and implementation of new products, services and initiatives. This role forms part of a flexible resource pool able to mobilise quickly to ensure the delivery of initiatives to enable a successful transition to WorkSafe’s future operating model.
Skills and experience
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm Friday 22nd of November 2019. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Jess Richardson on email@example.com
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we’re committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
Come and join a progressive and rewarding business to protect our workers and returning them home safely every day. If you want to make a difference, WorkSafe is a great step in a rewarding and satisfying career.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Executive / Corporate Strategy - Strategy & Planning
Reference ID: JR000093
Date Posted: 08/11/2019