- $130,851 per annum + Super
- Full Time, Fixed Term Role (until 2 October 2020)
- Geelong Location
- Provide strong people leadership and collaboration
- Writing and reviewing of executive documents including CE and Ministerial briefs, board and executive papers, and correspondence.
- Lead risk management governance, internal audits, business planning and reporting, and other relevant projects.
- Manage the document management system; including transition to a new CRM platform and compliance with our statutory obligations
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effect organisational change
- Demonstrated ability to develop, evaluate, strategise and put into operation, business improvement measures
- Demonstrated ability to liaise in a professional and sensitive level with a diverse internal and external client/stakeholder group
- A working knowledge of the regulators role in OHS and current legislation would be an advantage
Business ManagerGeelong VIC, Australia
Come and join an energised and positive workplace which makes a difference to all Victorians.
About the role
The Business Manager is a key position supporting the Head of Specialists, Programs and Licensing (SPL) and the SPL Leadership team by providing a range of strategic coordination and oversight of business unit activities. The position provides business management and support function; including:
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm Thursday 12 December. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Leigh O’Donnell on (03) 4243 8851 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Committed to the wellbeing of Victorian workers, WorkSafe are going through an exciting period of transformation through the implementation of our WorkSafe 2030 strategy. We're actively seeking individuals who embody our values and can bring Best Practice thinking and innovation to our organisation.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Business Manager PD.pdf
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Health & Safety - Management
Reference ID: LO000145
Date Posted: 27/11/2019