- $118,334.00 per annum + superannuation
- Full Time, Fixed Term - 12 months
- Geelong location
- Designing and executing long term strategies through the development of detailed Category Management Plans.
- Providing expert advice to internal and external stakeholders on all contractual matters relating to Information Technology.
- Experience in gathering market and industry intelligence to identify and propose new supplier or sourcing opportunities.
- Demonstrating best practice and innovative continuous improvement of procurement practices and processes.
- You have demonstrated experience in Procurement in a corporate or government organisation.
- Proven ability to engage with senior stakeholders and provide transparent and sound advice in a timely manner.
- Highly developed analytical skill set and commercial acumen.
- Clear and concise communication skills with the ability to problem solve and influence.
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- A demonstrated history of executing procurement projects within budget and set timeframes while managing conflicting priorities.
Senior Procurement Category Advisor - ITGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
WorkSafe's internal and external relationships are integral to our effectiveness and relevance in the lives of working Victorians. Our Corporate Services divisions manage the needs and expectations of those stakeholders, providing high quality service and promoting a culture of accountability across our organisation.
Central to WorkSafe Victoria is Strategy 2030, which is a program to make WorkSafe a prevention-led, data driven global leader in workplace health and safety, for which the Procurement team and this role will be a key contributor.
The purpose of the role is to lead in the delivery of lifecycle strategic procurement advice and support for the ITSS Business Unit (Joint Venture between WSV and the TAC) – worth in excess of $100m per annum.
This role is responsible for maintaining and improving supplier arrangements by:
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
Relevant tertiary qualification is mandatory.
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm, Thursday 12th December 2019. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency may apply for this position. You will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Gemma Simpson on (03) 9940 4531.
Committed to the wellbeing of Victorian workers, WorkSafe are going through an exciting period of transformation through the implementation of our WorkSafe 2030 strategy. We're actively seeking individuals who embody our values and can bring Best Practice thinking and innovation to our organisation
To meet the challenge, WorkSafe has begun modernising its services. We’re aiming to provide an inclusive, empathetic and tailored service for every Victorian who comes into contact with WorkSafe, and embed a proactive, prevention-led approach to health and safety in every workplace across Victoria by 2030.
Like wearing a seatbelt or putting on sunscreen, “prevention-led” thinking will become automatic every time Victorians step into the workplace.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
PD - Senior Procurement Advisor - IT.pdf
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Accounting & Finance - Procurement, Inventory & Fixed Assets
Reference ID: GS000200
Date Posted: 29/11/2019