- $95,423 per annum + Super
- Full Time, 6 month fixed-term
- Geelong Location
- Build and implement learning and development solutions in line with business strategy.
- Partner with the business to enable a comprehensive capability framework, build capability and provide targeted advice that contributes to organisation's culture, strategic goals and objectives.
- Be the lead facilitator for several key learning initiatives.
- Lead the curation and creation of high quality accredited and non-accredited learning solutions for both internal and external audiences.
- Lead the design and development of best practice learning solutions based on research and contemporary practice.
- Lead the creation of digital learning assets including but not limited to the creation and editing of photos, images, animations, e-learning assets of varying interactivity levels and infographics.Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
- Experience designing and developing innovative learning strategies / solutions for a varied range of audiences within both accredited and non-accredited contexts;
- Highly developed problem solving, analytical and critical thinking within the learning and development context.
- Experience working independently as a specialist or with directly coaching & leading a smaller number of staff consisting of either direct reports or peers;
- Proven experience in managing and successfully delivering multiple high profile projects;
- Previous experience working within the Community Services Stream will be highly regarded
- Tertiary qualifications in Education, Training, Organisational Behaviour or Adult Education are required.
Learning & Capability ConsultantGeelong VIC, Australia
Come and join a progressive and rewarding business protecting our workers and returning them home safely every day. If you want to make a difference, WorkSafe is a great step in a rewarding and satisfying career.
About the role
The Learning & Capability Consultant will design, develop, implement and facilitate learning strategies and solutions that build organisational capability and support the WorkSafe's transformational change agenda to achieve the business strategy and outcomes.
The role is responsible for leading project teams in and building initiatives and programs which drive the development of organisational and technical capabilities to respond to organisational change and cultural transition.
You are an experienced Learning and Development professional who has extensive experience in the field of adult education, combined with strong skills in instructional design and its application within eLearning and digital training solutions, face to face facilitation, competency and capability development. You are an amazing and engaging facilitator, who ideally has a background within the community services stream.
You will also possess:
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm Thursday 23rd January 2020. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Katherine Bray on 03 4243 8895.
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we're committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Learning & Capability Consultant - Fixed Term Jan 2020 PD.pdf
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Human Resources & Recruitment - Training & Development
Reference ID: KB000034
Date Posted: 10/01/2020