- $88,129.00 per annum + superannuation
- Full time, 12 month fixed term opportunity
- Geelong Location
- Manage and coordinate contractor management and compliance, site access to WorkSafe tenancy
- Attend to WorkSafe maintenance issues and repair
- Manage and report all tenancy defects
- Assist to prepare tender and purchasing exemptions, purchasing requisitions and ensure supplier performance
- Structure and deliver one or multiple concurrent mini-projects
- Liaise with WorkSafe security as required including after hours issues
- Coordinate sustainable management initiatives across WorkSafe sites
- Strong experience in conducting presentations, facilitating discussion groups and/or training sessions
- Experience in managing transactions that may involve significant amounts of money, confidential information and broader political, social and reputation issues
- You will possess a high level of knowledge and expertise in the systems and regulations governing the function or specialty field and be able to apply knowledge of research and analysis techniques
- Preferably hold a qualification in Property or associated field
Property CoordinatorGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
Managing 18 sites across Victoria, WorkSafe’s Property Management team are at the forefront of maintaining our workforce’s safety and comfort.
In this newly created role as Property Coordinator, you will be primarily responsible for providing the day-to-day management of Property related issues, as well as a high level of customer service to all business requirements across Property, Purchasing, Housekeeping & General Staff Enquiries. We have recently streamlined this internal service to Staff Assist to provide an ‘one stop service’ to all our staff across WorkSafe Victoria.
Reporting into and supporting the Property Manager, this role will involve a high level of relationship building with a wide range of service providers and stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure matters are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner, you will also be responsible for management of costs and expenditure within the boundaries of the role.
Further role responsibilities include:
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
You are an experienced property individual and have significant experience in property management and project management. You also have strong experience and knowledge of contract and lease management.
You will have highly developed communication skills both written and verbal and are naturally an influential negotiator, particularly in relation to commercial lease and contract terms and conditions.
You will be known for your effective stakeholder management and able to provide great customer service to provide excellent service delivery.
Further key skills will include:
Applications close 11:00pm, Sunday 26th January 2020, Gemma Simpson on (03) 9940 4531. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in!
For further enquiries please contact Gemma Simpson on (03) 9940 4531.
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we’re committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
PD - Property Coordinator.pdf
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Administration & Office Support - Administration Support
Reference ID: GS000217
Date Posted: 15/01/2020