- 1 year fixed term
- Based in Geelong
- $104,979.00 + superannuation
- Strong people skills, high level self-awareness and a passion for developing others and achieving outstanding team performance
- 3 - 5 years of progressive responsibility for Voice of the Customer program methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in applying Human Centred Design
- Knowledge of/or the ability to rapidly acquire an understanding of the Insurance and Health and safety industries
- Support the CX Lead and Manager in ensuring that customer voice and understanding is accessed across the organisation
- Embrace a human-centred approach to develop solutions
- Identify customer insights and key drivers of negative and positive customer experience
- Project manage the development of surveys, analysis, and continuous improvements for the current suite of survey tools
- Develop comprehensive reports and presentations for a variety of audiences
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Digital, Design or other relevant field.
- Human Centred Design/Design Thinking experience desirable
Voice of Customer SpecialistGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
WorkSafe has a clear ambition to be customer centric and prevention led – putting the customer at the core of everything we do is pivotal to successfully building WorkSafe’s future. At WorkSafe, we are adopting a more deliberate innovative, customer focus, developing a CX Centre of Excellence and new approaches and capabilities to keep all Victorians healthy, safe and well. The VOC Specialist, under the direction of the CX Manager, is responsible for driving a comprehensive Voice of the Customer program, sharing feedback and insights from our clients and stakeholders.
Skills and experience
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm Friday 22nd of November 2019. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Jess Richardson on firstname.lastname@example.org
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we’re committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
Come and join a progressive and rewarding business to protect our workers and returning them home safely every day. If you want to make a difference, WorkSafe is a great step in a rewarding and satisfying career.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Voice of Customer Specialist PD Nov11.pdf
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Executive / Corporate Strategy - Strategy & Planning
Reference ID: JR000090
Date Posted: 08/11/2019