- $104,979.00 per annum + Super
- Full time, Fixed Term Position (2 years)
- Geelong Location
- Coordinate the reporting and assist in the administration of the HSBU strategic priorities.
- Coordinate a range of matters including but not limited to management and oversight of internal and external communications with key business partners and stakeholders, including writing of Chief Executive Briefs, Ministerial briefs and reporting, as well as correspondence.
- Develop reports, briefs and presentations to support the Executive Director to facilitate discussion with stakeholders and ensure issues arising from stakeholder engagement are recorded and responded to in a timely manner.
- Provide advice and support to the Executive Director and to the Health and Safety Leadership Team.
- Support the efficient and effective operations of the EDHS office.
- Significant experience in the preparation of project plans, papers, agendas, minutes, reports and presentations.
- Highly developed writing skills, including the ability to prepare concise briefing documents, reports and communications to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong ability to undertake effective research and analyse material.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise in a professional manner with a diverse stakeholder group
- Intermediate or advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
Strategic Projects OfficerGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
As the Strategic Projects Officer you will provide reporting coordination and oversight, focused on the delivery of WorkSafe's strategic priorities. This positon provides a high level of administrative support to the Health and Safety Business Unit's (HSBU) divisions to support the delivery of HSBU related strategic priorities. The role will also support the Executive Director Health and Safety and will require engagement with key stakeholders and professionals through innovative and informative communications. The position acts as a conduit for operational activities and alignment of key priorities.
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
You are a high level administrator who wants to make a difference. Your communication and organisational skills are exceptional and your ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders is well developed. You are a team oriented person who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
Relevant tertiary qualification.
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm, Monday 9th of December 2019. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency may apply for this position. You will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Oli Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we're committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
WorkSafe 2030 will ensure that WorkSafe Victoria remains at the forefront of workplace health and safety, and meets the community's high expectations in relation to managing the workers' compensation scheme at a time of rapid workplace change. WorkSafe 2030's prevention-led approach will save lives and reduce injuries. It will deliver affordable premiums and lower administration costs for employers, freeing up their time and resources.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Strategic Project Coordinator PD Final.pdf
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Health & Safety - Other
Reference ID: OH000020
Date Posted: 22/11/2019