- Permanent position (5 years)
- Based in Geelong
- Executive Remuneration
- Collaborate with other business areas to drive improvement in WorkSafe’s agents’ service delivery to reduce the level of complaints
- Leading the team to manage early and effective resolution of complaints
- Monitoring, managing and improving the policy and processes for the handling of complaints in relations to workers’ compensation claims
- Liaising with the wider organisation to achieve a resolution on difficult complaints or policy matters
- The ability to converse and influence both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in leading and developing a professional team
- Strong ability to engage with senior leaders and executives and provide robust, transparent and sound advice
- Knowledge of workers’ compensation legislation, relevant jurisdictional legislation and legal precedents
- Tertiery qualifications in a relevant field or equivalent industry experience
Manager Service Improvement and ComplaintsGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
The Service Improvement and Complaints Manager will be responsible for improved service delivery via the management and delivery of complaints handling. They will lead the complaints team and seek to improve the management, delivery and analysis of some of WorkSafe’s most sensitive complaints relating to workers’ compensation.
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
Skills and experience
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm Wednesday 26th of February 2020. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Gemma Simpson on firstname.lastname@example.org
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we’re committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Category: Call Centre & Customer Service - Other
Reference ID: JR000129
Date Posted: 12/02/2020