- $88,129.00 per annum + Super
- Full Time, Fixed Term until 30th June 2020
- Geelong location
- Coordinating the capturing of qualitative and quantitative data within a pre-defined framework and identifying opportunities
- Responsible for the analysing data and generating insights
- Coordinate monitoring and reporting of Recovery Model Office pilots and contribute to the identification of key areas for improvement
- Engage, communicate and influence team members and internal stakeholders
- Develop information to be utilised by the project team to educate and support internal and external stakeholders
- You are an experienced project officer who wants to make a difference. Your communication and organisational skills are exceptional and your ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders is well developed. You are a team oriented person who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Understanding of the legislation and regulations
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to think laterally and analytically
- Ability to self-manage
Recovery Model Office Project OfficerGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
The Recovery Model Office, Project Officer will be accountable for coordinating the delivery of pilots aimed at testing future state claims management processes. The role will ensure that the pilots are delivering on an improved customer experience and recovery outcomes for Victorians injured at work. They will do this as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm, Monday 20th of January 2020. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency may apply for this position. You will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Jessica Richardson at Jessica_richardson@worksafe.vic.gov.au
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we’re committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
WorkSafe 2030 will ensure that WorkSafe Victoria remains at the forefront of workplace health and safety, and meets the community’s high expectations in relation to managing the workers’ compensation scheme at a time of rapid workplace change. WorkSafe 2030’s prevention-led approach will save lives and reduce injuries. It will deliver affordable premiums and lower administration costs for employers, freeing up their time and resources.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Health & Safety - Project Officers
Reference ID: JR000113
Date Posted: 06/01/2020