- $128, 601 per annum + Super
- Full Time, Ongoing Role
- Geelong Location
- Lead the development and delivery of the assessor auditing program
- Conduct audits of high risk work licence assessors and construction induction training
- Make recommendations for business solutions and contribute to the development of initiatives to reduce health & safety risks associated with high risk issues in the workplace
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor technical personnel and motivate positive cultural outcomes
- Sound ability to interpret and apply legislation, codes of practice, compliance codes and National Industry Standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels
Principal AuditorGeelong VIC, Australia
WorkSafe Victoria has entered in an exciting period of transformation to better serve the community we take pride in keeping safe.
About the role
Managing the Assessor Audit team, you will provide authoritative analysis, specialist knowledge and expertise in high risk work and licence assessor activities to inform others' decision-making. You will:
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
A qualified Audit professional with comprehensive knowledge of occupational health and safety, various types of plant and high risk work licence assessor activities, you will demonstrate:
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm Monday November 11. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Oli Hayes on 03 4243 8819 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Committed to the wellbeing of Victorian workers, WorkSafe are going through an exciting period of transformation through the implementation of our WorkSafe 2030 strategy. We're actively seeking individuals who embody our values and can bring Best Practice thinking and innovation to our organisation.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Category: Health & Safety - Safety Analysts
Reference ID: OH000003
Date Posted: 28/10/2019