- Permanent Role
- Based in Geelong
- $118,334.00 + superannuation
- Delivery, development, testing and implementation of key health projects and initiatives
- Testing and exploring and applying of Agile/Scrum and human-centred approach to developing solutions that improve injured workers experience
- Development of project management documentation including presentations, business cases, briefs, plans, schedules and reports
- Providing subject matter expertise to the development of health related communications, resources and products
- A demonstrated ability to operate in a changing environment while maintaining a focus on delivering outcomes
- An ability to be self-directed, to work autonomously and also work as a part of a wider team
- A demonstrated ability to design, develop and implement projects in a complex operating environment
- Experience in undertaking effective research and analysing data
- The ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships across the business to achieve outcomes
- A tertiary qualification in Business or project management qualifications and health or related experience.
- PMI, PMBOK or PRINCE2 certification or equivalent methodology
Project Coordinator, Major ProgramsGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
This role requires a person with a passion to generate better health and work outcomes for injured workers. An ability to engage with, influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to drive outcomes is essential, along with research, data analysis and experience or knowledge of the health sector.
Looking at the future operating model for recovery, you will be building and testing concepts and products that translate into improved outcomes for injured workers. You will also be responsible for:
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
Skills and experience
This position is for an experienced project coordinator who will be a self-starter, have a solution focused mindset and adapt a flexible working style. You will also have:
Applications close 11:00pm Wednesday 8th of April 2020. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Jess Richardson on firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Come and join a progressive and rewarding business to protect our workers and returning them home safely every day. If you want to make a difference, WorkSafe is a great step in a rewarding and satisfying career.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Category: Executive / Corporate Strategy - Other
Reference ID: JR000136
Date Posted: 26/03/2020