- $118,334.00 per annum + superannuation
- Permanent, full time
- Geelong location
- You will be managing a portfolio of Self Insurers across Victoria.
- While working in a team environment you will be providing technical advice on health and safety management systems and best practice approaches.
- Providing innovative solutions and implement continuous improvements for Self-insurance OHSMS programs.
- Providing responsive and accurate advice to internal and external clients/stakeholders.
- Significant experience interpreting and applying the Victoria Occupational Health & Safety Act 2004 and associated legislation.
- Significant experience in OHS management system auditing and applying a systematic approach.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with your team and a range of internal and external clients/stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight timeframes, in an adaptive and professional manner.
- Highly developed report writing skills.
- You will need to be flexible and adaptive to travel when the role requires.
Management Systems SpecialistGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
The Insurance Business Unit of WorkSafe Victoria works to ensure claims are managed effectively and injured workers return to safe and sustainable work.
As the Management Systems Specialist within the Self-insurance Division, this role is responsible for leading and coordinating OHSMS audits and monitoring performance Self-insurers’ performance. This role will require intermittent travel across the state of Victoria.
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm, Wednesday 8th April 2020. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and/or Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Gemma Simpson on (03) 9940 4531.
WorkSafe Victoria plays a critical role in the lives of Victorian employers and workers - as the state’s health and safety regulator and as the manager of Victoria’s workers compensation scheme. In both capacities, employers and workers are at the heart of our service.
Our aim is to keep all workplaces healthy and safe, and to deliver high quality care and treatment when workers are injured.
WorkSafe 2030 will ensure that WorkSafe Victoria remains at the forefront of workplace health and safety, and meets the community’s high expectations in relation to managing the workers’ compensation scheme at a time of rapid workplace change. WorkSafe 2030’s prevention-led approach will save lives and reduce injuries. It will deliver affordable premiums and lower administration costs for employers, freeing up their time and resources.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
PD - Manager, Systems Specialist.pdf
Category: Insurance - Other
Reference ID: GS000236
Date Posted: 19/03/2020