- $130,851 per annum + Super
- Full Time, Ongoing Role
- Multiple Locations
- You will lead the development of multiple strategic health and safety programs that will enable HSBU to drive and influence improved OHS outcomes in Victorian workplaces. The current portfolio focus for available Program Manager roles include the healthcare and social assistance industry and the agriculture industry.
- You will use a strategic approach to the development of the portfolio of programs you manage in collaboration with the team, key internal business partners and external stakeholders. Typically this will involve defining the problem each program is aiming to address, identifying the desired program outcomes, and then designing, implementing and evaluating a range of interventions.
- You will implement WorkSafe policy and procedures relevant to your field and with a focus on the WorkSafe Human Resource and OHS policies and procedures. This may include communicating and educating the team in the application of these policies and utilising the policies to maximise the effectiveness of the team.
- You will provide effective leadership to, and manage teams under a flexible resource model to deliver priority health and safety programs.
- You have demonstrated ability to develop and implement innovative programs in a health or health and safety environment.
- You understand the legal, policy and the operational environment and are able to develop initiatives, supported by research, analysis and a business case justifying the initiative.
- You possess significant experience in leading and managing a team, including during times of significant change
- You have proven ability in strategic analysis and evaluation
- You demonstrate a detailed understanding of the healthcare and social assistance industry and/or the agriculture industry, including the stakeholder environment, and occupational health and safety issues prevalent in the industry.
Manager, ProgramsGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
The Manager Programs will lead the operationalisation of the Health and Safety Strategic Framework through the development of strategic intervention programs which will enable the Health and Safety Business Unit to deliver on key strategic outcomes.
Working collaboratively, the Programs Branch designs and delivers high priority strategic programs aimed at reducing injury, illness and fatalities in Victorian workplaces.
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
You are a Manager with experience leading teams to deliver complex behaviour change programs. You possess the ability to collaborate, influence the thinking and actions of others, and to facilitate diverse groups. You have experience fostering a culture of innovation through the use of a range of problem solving methodologies and have an ability to lead the team in planning and goal setting to ensure delivery of the division wide business plan. You are comfortable amidst ambiguity, and possess significant experience supporting team members during times of transformational change.
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm, Friday 6th December 2019. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency may apply for this position. You will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Oli Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Committed to the wellbeing of Victorian workers, WorkSafe are going through an exciting period of transformation through the implementation of our WorkSafe 2030 strategy. We're actively seeking individuals who embody our values and can bring Best Practice thinking and innovation to our organisation.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Manager Programs, Healthcare & social assistance.pdf
Category: Health & Safety - Management
Reference ID: OH000015
Date Posted: 24/11/2019