- $106,816.00 per annum + super
- Permanent, Full time hours
- Geelong Location
- Co-ordinate end-to-end delivery of high-quality business reporting (internal and external), analytics and data integrity.
- Support the effective communication of complex analyses and findings in a clear and concise manner to non-technical audiences.
- Identify, document and implement process improvements across the business.
- Assist with the maintenance / administration of the BI platform and provide end-user training and support.
- Experience working with Business Intelligence systems including using data visualisation tools (e.g. Qlik Sense, SAS Visual Analytics, QlikView, Tableau, Power BI) to deliver complex visualisations, dashboards and reports.
- Experience transitioning legacy platforms into modern BI solutions - bringing the old world into the new.
- Experience using data query languages to extract and analyse data from relational databases and other data sources.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, to effectively liaise with a broad range of internal stakeholders and ensure ‘buy in’, including experience in conducting presentations and facilitating groups.
- Significant experience in developing, analysing and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative data.
Business Intelligence AnalystGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
Our Intelligence Management Function (IMF) is a centralised data and analytics team, delivering real time, cutting edge analytics and actionable insights on emerging risks to be prevention led and client centric. We are uplifting our tools and techniques in a transforming environment, to better understand our clients and their needs to predict risk and prevent harm in the workplace.
This position will provide specialist knowledge and technical support / maintenance of corporate business intelligence applications. Working with a variety of stakeholders you will provide support to help achieve their individual / business needs.
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
You are an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst who wants to make a difference. You have exceptional communication and organisational skills, coupled with your ability to engage with a broad range of stakeholders. Additionally, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm, Monday 3rd February 2020. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency may apply for this position. You will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Jessica Richardson on (03) 9641 1381.
Committed to the wellbeing of Victorian workers, WorkSafe are going through an exciting period of transformation through the implementation of our WorkSafe 2030 strategy. We're actively seeking individuals who embody our values and can bring Best Practice thinking and innovation to our organisation.
WorkSafe 2030 will ensure that WorkSafe Victoria remains at the forefront of workplace health and safety, and meets the community’s high expectations in relation to managing the workers’ compensation scheme at a time of rapid workplace change. WorkSafe 2030’s prevention-led approach will save lives and reduce injuries. It will deliver affordable premiums and lower administration costs for employers, freeing up their time and resources.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
PD - Business Intelligence Analyst.pdf
Category: Data and Analytics - Analyst
Reference ID: GS000215
Date Posted: 15/01/2020