- 1 year fixed term
- Based in Geelong
- $116,299.00 + superannuation
- 5+ years of professional experience in the development and implementation of strategic service design.
- A solid grasp on planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to work within a self-directed culture and navigate ambiguity
- Demonstrated experience in planning and implementing solutions that guide customer journey and customer experience satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to liaise in a professional manner with a diverse stakeholder group including Executive Leadership Team, Senior Leaders, senior management, employer groups, unions and internal stakeholders
- Develop and design innovative omni channel solutions for WorkSafe across experience, service and products
- Co-create possible solutions or improvements by collaborating with vendors, product owners, customers and service stakeholders
- Use customer insight and journey mapping to support the continuous improvement and co creation of experience, services and products directly with customers
- Design and deliver user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups, and translate concepts into service flows, prototypes and user interfaces that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Undertake user testing to ensure end to end Customer Experience and Service design meets requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing, Digital, Design or other relevant field
Customer Experience - Service DesignerGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
The CX Service Designer works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team to support the design and delivery of omni channel experiences across WorkSafe. This role will work to understand our business requirements and any technical or regulatory limitations, taking concepts forward and working hand-in-hand with the business, product owners, customers and vendors to design and implement services in support of WorkSafe becoming a more client-centric and prevention-focused business
Skills and experience
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm Friday 22nd of November 2019. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Jess Richardson on firstname.lastname@example.org
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we’re committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
Come and join a progressive and rewarding business to protect our workers and returning them home safely every day. If you want to make a difference, WorkSafe is a great step in a rewarding and satisfying career.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Service Designer PD Nov11 .pdf
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Executive / Corporate Strategy - Strategy & Planning
Reference ID: JR000091
Date Posted: 08/11/2019