- $88,129 per annum + Superannuation
- Fixed Term Opportunity until 31 December 2020
- Geelong Location
- Contribute to the management of stakeholder and service provider relationships to enhance the delivery of the HR Advice function, within the People Experience Centre
- In conjunction with the HR Business Partnering team, provide specialist advice to People leaders and employees on the interpretation and application of the Victorian WorkCover Authority Enterprise Agreement, policies, processes and associated services
- Oversee all HR Advice reporting and analytics, including analysis and interpretation to identify trends and anomalies
- Provide guidance and support to the team of People Experience Coordinators to ensure clarity in their role and management of their day to day workload
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills in a supervisory capacity
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in a dedicated HR role
- Commitment to providing exceptional client experiences
- Demonstrated experience as a power user of HRIS systems including Aurion, Turbo Recruit, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated strong ability to motivate and inspire others and imbed new ways of working
People Experience AdvisorGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
As the People Experience Advisor you will be accountable for the provision of client focused, contemporary HR Service, advice and solutions across the employee lifecycle to employees and contractors of WorkSafe Victoria. This role is instrumental in supporting the People Experience Coordinators to provide outstanding customer service across the business, ensuring that people matters are dealt with efficiently and effectively by facilitating an early intervention approach in accordance with WorkSafe Victoria's policies and procedures. As the People Experience Advisor you will also:
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
You are an experienced HR professional, who has a strong understanding of employment legislation, industrial awards and agreements with a demonstrated ability to provide sound HR advice. You also possess a thorough understanding of HR operations at an enterprise wide level, within a government context. You will also have:
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm, Wednesday 22 January 2020. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency may apply for this position. You will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Katherine Bray on (03) 4243 8895.
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we're committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
WorkSafe 2030 will ensure that WorkSafe Victoria remains at the forefront of workplace health and safety, and meets the community's high expectations in relation to managing the workers' compensation scheme at a time of rapid workplace change. WorkSafe 2030's prevention-led approach will save lives and reduce injuries. It will deliver affordable premiums and lower administration costs for employers, freeing up their time and resources.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
PD - People Experience Advisor - 20.12.19 (002).pdf
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Human Resources & Recruitment - Consulting & Generalist HR
Reference ID: KB000029
Date Posted: 09/01/2020