- Permanent positions available
- Based in Geelong
- $128,601.00 + superannuation
- Contributing to a culture that promotes alignment to values and human centred design approaches
- Highly developed communication, customer service, interpersonal and consultative skills
- Provide clarity, direction and support to team members and influence stakeholders to an agreed outcome with limited and/or changing structure and parameters
- Demonstrated ability working in an ambiguous environment where a responsive and flexible approach is required to ensure changing priorities and competing demands are met
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills and an ability to work autonomously and meet tight deadlines
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and consultative skills with the ability to converse and influence both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Proven experience of 5 to 7 years in leadership and change management
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills and an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Advanced ability to execute quality written reports, briefs, presentations, training and strategic communications (oral and written) for internal and external stakeholders
- High level understanding of the legal, policy and the operational environment and proven ability to deliver initiatives or programs of work supported by research, analysis and customer needs
- A tertiary qualification(s) in health or related project/business management field
Senior Recovery & Performance CoordinatorGeelong VIC, Australia
About the role
The Senior Recovery & Performance Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Recovery, Planning & Performance division in delivering key initiatives to ensure we achieve the ambitious objectives of our 2030 strategy. The role will drive a high performing team, positive culture whilst coordinating agreed strategic initiatives. The role requires an agile enthusiastic leader with a growth mindset and exceptional stakeholder engagement skills to build and establish strategic partnerships with key stakeholders.
Skills and experience
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm Friday 22nd of November 2019. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Jess Richardson on firstname.lastname@example.org
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we’re committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
Come and join a progressive and rewarding business to protect our workers and returning them home safely every day. If you want to make a difference, WorkSafe is a great step in a rewarding and satisfying career.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
Category: Executive / Corporate Strategy - Strategy & Planning
Reference ID: JR000092
Date Posted: 10/11/2019